- Do not attend classes if you are or think you might feel unwell, show Covid or flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or during quarantine when returning from a country on the quarantine list, etc.
- We limit the numbers of students to 8 to ensure social distancing.
You'll find dots on the floor which are to be aligned with the middle top of your yoga mat.
- All classes (including Mysore) need to be pre-booked and paid online – no drop-ins or cash/cheque payment possible anymore.
- Enhanced cleaning: All surfaces and floor will be deeply cleaned after each class.
- If there are two classes we allow enough time inbetween to do deep cleaning of the space and avoiding groups waiting outside during changeover.
- You need to bring your own yoga mat and props to your class.
If possible, don't store your yoga mat at the studio for the time being. And clean your mat regularly.
- Bring your own water and water bottle. Glasses or filtered water will no longer be available to use at the studio.
- Wash your hands before and after class, we have antibacterial hand wash by the sinks.
- Hand sanitizer are provided by the entrance (top of shoe shelf) and in the room (top of props shelf).
- Entrance and exit curtains of the changing room have been removed, so if you need to use it you can see if it is safe to enter (social distancing). Curtains for the three individual cubicals in the changing room remain.
- Students are encouraged to shower and change at home wherever possible, although the changing room will be available.
- To ensure ventilation, windows on both sides stay open, so there might be a draft - bring layers to stay warm.
- Greet each other with Namaste rather than a hug 🙏.
Buy a yoga mat & props at the studio
- We sell high quality yoga mats at the studio and offer a 20% discount.
Manduka and Liforme mats: Prices range between £72 - £100 minus 20% discount.
- Props: We sell cork blocks (£10), straps (£12), hand towels (£11), yoga mat rugs 100% cotton (£18) and mat bags (£12).
- Payment: We don't accept cash aynmore, so please ask the teacher for our bank details and leave your name and phone number/email with the teacher. Please make the transfer of the amount right away.
Teacher will refrain from any hands-on adjustments, but will continue giving verbal instructions of course.
Mysore classes: Adjustments will be mainly verbally. However, you will receive cards to let the teacher know if you like to have hands-on adjustements. Do bring a bigger towel with you that can be used. The teacher will wear a mask when doing hands-on adjustments.
All passes have been extended. Please send us an email to activate it again: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more
- Length of treatments will be between 30mins – 1hr
- No facial treatments until further notice
- Please bring your own large towel with you to stay covered during treatment
- Please bring your own water bottle and water
- Please wash you hands upon arrival and after your treatment
- Sanitisers and tissue papers will be in place