PAYMENTS FOR CLASSES
We accept payment for single classes and yoga passes only in cash or by cheque if you pay directly at the studio.
You can now use our online booking system to book and pay for classes. Follow this link for instructions.
Class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. We are not able to cancel any bookings afterwards.
Any cancellations made within 3 hours of the class start time will not
be credited back to your class or refunded.
There are no refunds on classes or any yoga passes.
Payment for workshops and courses can be done by cash or cheque at Yoga Creation Studio directly, or online through our webpage, where credit/debit card and paypal is accepted.
YOGA PASSES CARDS
Changes to the schedule and teachers might occur during your membership.
Class passes can be extended for a period of ONE month from the existing expiry date
for a £10 fee.
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a class pass has expired it cannot be extended, except due to pregnancy or illness and you need to present a valid doctors certificate.
Unused classes and passes can not be refunded.
WORKSHOPS + COURSES CANCELLATION POLICY
When booking for courses and workshops, please note that we can only provide a full refund (less a 10% admin fee) for cancellations made more than 28 days before the start date. For any other cancellations there will be no refunds or transfers. If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered a full refund.
You can't visit workshop and courses with your normal 60 min or 90 min Yoga Creation class pass, nor the one month unlimited pass. Workshop and courses have to be paid separately.
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop or course if there are not enough people signing up for it. Your money will be refunded fully.
CANCELLATION OF PRIVATE SESSIONS
24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
Full time students get a reduction of £10 on our 10 class passes and 1 month unlimited pass. We need to see an identity card, that proves you are a full time student.
Ayurvedic massage treaments
The following words shall have the following meanings:
- 'Agreed Hours' – Massage therapist/s will be available for the hours as agreed between the Client and Yoga Creation.
- 'Client' – The client who has requested the on site massage Treatments of Yoga Creation
- The Treatment requested by the Client and confirmed by Yoga Creation and performed as described on our website
2. THE SERVICES
- Yoga Creation shall provide qualified and insured Massage Therapists to the Client at the Premises for the Agreed Hours. All therapists are covered for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance.
- The Massage Therapist reserves the right not to provide a Treatment for any Individual they deem unfit to receive such Treatment.
3. THE CLIENT'S OBLIGATIONS
- The Client must provide a suitable contact person for Yoga Creation to liaise with.
- All Individuals receiving a Treatment must sign a medical consent form prior to their first treatment and to inform the Massage Therapist prior to any subsequent treatment of any changes to the information given on the medical consent form.
- The Client should arrive 5 – 10mins prior the appointment.
- In case of the Client's delay for over than 10mins without any notice or important reason charges of the treatment will be applied.
- In case of an emergency of the Client a notice should be given to Yoga Creation not less than 30mins prior the treatment and an alternative day will be offered.
All massage treatments need to be paid in cash or by cheque.
There is no VAT applicable to massage treatment costs.
5. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
Our cancellation policy is 48 hours prior your appointment.
Once a booking has been placed, cancellations will incur the following charges:
- Cancellations made with less than two days (48hrs), no refund can be given.
- Cancellations made with more than two days (48hrs) a full refund will be issue.
- Changes to the agreed hours with less than three days notice are at the discretion of Yoga Creation.
Yoga Creation reserves the right to cancel the provision of the Services without notice in case of the illness of a Massage Therapist or other circumstances beyond its control. In this circumstance the client will be offered an alternative day.
This Agreement will terminate automatically if either party shall be in breach of any of its obligations under this Agreement or if either party shall have a receiver, administrative receiver, or administrator appointed, or shall enter compulsory or voluntary liquidation.
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Yoga Creation may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Yoga Creation shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Yoga Creation does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Yoga Creation exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Yoga Creatione Ltd
Company No. 07127324
Place of registration: 147a High Street Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire EN8 7AP